Monday, March 15, 2010

Plans Plans Plans

It's great to have plans right. But sometimes I hate plans. Cos it restricts you. It doesn't proves to be of much fun. Weird right, for someone at my age to talk about fun and impromptu?

My old place.. my boss and peers sucks. My new place.. my boss is great. I hope it stays at that, that is, a little. I'm super busy at work but should be able to leave after 6pm.

I'm on a year contract which is due January 2011. Not sure if they'll renew me and not sure if I want it renewed. We'll see. So, for now, I've to save my miserable 14 days of leave. To survive with no leave or trip, I know I wont survive it well. To preempt, I got to cut myself some slack, that is pamper myself with a short break during weekend.

Why did I leave my previous job when it's tough with such a big pay cut? Well, away from their clutches, my health is much better. My mental health is much better too. I just need to manage my finances real well and TIGHT.

In the meantime, till Jan 2011, I will do well in my job (cos I'm paid for it) and take time to think what I really want in life.

I hope the people in my previous place get all the luck and blessings they deserved. May they be freed from the clutches of the DEMON, DEMON's WIFE and TYRANT.

Stay cool in the meantime. Looking forward to my escapade this weekend.